Thursday, June 6, 2013

Erase

What’s up baby listen to me

Do you know you're all a light honey and one since you are. Period. You'll have a little bit tardy you games do with the babe on E. 72nd St. were both in bed and her daughter little doggie while he watches the Watchmen I went to the bathroom and he followed me later on.  About suppertime I woke up in the great big Hollywood bed and every server with my hand looking really big.

Mike: What am I looking at here, Luke.

Luke: You’re looking at a fetus.

Mike: That does not sound like what I thought it was going to be.

Luke: Well maybe sometimes you’re in for a surprise. A FAT surprise.

Mike: Can we go do something else now?

Luke: What were you thinking of?

Mike: Well how about something where we're not looking at death?

Luke: Yeah that sounds like a perfect idea.

And our adventurers wandered out of the basement and up the stairs and outside into the world.


Mike: Wow.

(Looks Around)

_____________________________________________


It takes a sip of whiskey, and takes a look himself in the mirror wearing the overcoat. He looks like an overgrown child, his breath barely making sense inside of himself. ‘Some things were not meant to be this way’ he thinks to himself because he looks into his eyes and takes another pull. Between design on the dog the dog looks back at him he pulls this overcoat up above his head and mocks the dog the dog doesn’t look amused, just uncertain, as things like happiness and sadness melt away.

______________________________________________

Just remember everything you thought.

I’d rather move forward.

From this cold night.

A place so cold, simple.

Afraid, alone.

Not afraid, alone, not.

How, what.

This is what you thought:

“A man as a character is thinking to himself ‘A thousand grains of rice, a splendid meme, erase, no, what, spill, I can’t…” and then he trails off.”

Good. Very good. Okay.

His phone blinks at him. Remember me old pal.

Who cares. Death. It’s all dead.

There’s life. Not what promised. It’s okay? I don’t know. Things are different now.

Read more books. She. Where. Silent.

Spills. It spills all over. Carpet. Erased. Who.

Spills. Not very good. Stop. Start. Erase.

Cut. Enerma. Cut Enema. Paste. Erase.

Space. Wasted Space. Major Race. Rhyming. Rhythm. That’s it. Okay.


"In 1553 the Marquis de Sade gave birth to a wet dog/cow/thing. He erased his memory. Quite clearly, he was not ready."

_________________________________

Man: You learned how to make your eyes smile.

Woman: Don’t you worry about me.

Man: I spend a lot of time making sure I can worry about you.

Woman: Then don’t.

(Man smiles)

Woman: I carry a brush in my purse. I feel like I can see it at night, dreaming.

Man: I fought in a war a long time ago. My children were grown up at this point, but I still fought.

Woman: What war?

Man: A made up one. It was in my mind. But now it doesn’t exist.

No comments: