Monday, January 21, 2013


MY WEEK IN REVIEW



Well to start off, I ending up making this slice of a screenshot here a few days ago. Doesn't really tell you much. Maybe an excerpt from an .epub?



Est. Jan. 14, Sometime in Morning


My grandmother right now is asking me why don't I take off the italics key.



This seems to be pictures of the sun over here. And then here is the secret to happiness 



Just try and read this. It's really tiny and it will make your Google eyeballs shrink.


I'm writing a Children's Book for this young lady.


Here is another screenshot of Facebook. Really takes you back, doesn't it!



Anyway, here's a final ScreenSlice. First person to guess what it's from wins a lotto ticket!



伊豆テディベア・ミュージアム展示棟2階
にて、「スージー・ズーのいつまでもともだち」展を絶賛開催中です。 絵本の中から飛び出したウィッツィーやブーフ、なかまたちに会いにきてくださいね。Fin


No comments: